At Downtown Dental Group in Winnipeg, we use dental crowns and bridges to help restore your teeth to their original shape.
A dental crown is used to restore teeth to their original size and shape. It's used as a covering that encases the affected tooth.
A crown will help protect and strengthen the structure of your tooth. We use porcelain dental crowns in order to match them to the shape, size and colour of your teeth.
Reasons for crowns:
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Decayed teeth
- Fractured fillings
- Large fillings
- Your tooth has a root canal
Dental bridges are used to replace any missing teeth. They are highly durable and can last for many years with the proper care. Similar to other dental restorations, they may need to be replaced due to wear and tear.
Reasons for a fixed bridge:
- Fill space of missing teeth
- Maintain facial shape
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Restore chewing and speaking ability
- Restore your smile
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a permanent dental appliance